S P R A Y T A N N I N G
CUSTOMIZED FULL BODY SPRAY TAN BY A PROFESSIONAL ARTIST
Norvell's Venetian sunless formula is developed with VIO-7™, designed to counter an unwanted orange
undertone for a natural-looking tan to match those found on the beautiful beaches of the European Riviera.
SPRAY TAN SESSION
SPRAY TAN PACKAGE
Buy 3 sessions, get 1 on us
PRE & POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR SPRAY TAN SESSION
- Shave and exfoliate.
- Apply lotion, especially to extra dry areas.
- If you are planning on getting your nails done or waxing, please do so before your session. This will cause your tan to be removed if you do it later.
- Choose if you would like to be tanned nude or with a swimsuit. If you choose to wear a swimsuit, be sure to bring one that can be stained. We carry disposable panties upon request.
- If you are on Accutane or using Retinol products, please inform your spray tan artist as soon as possible.
- If possible, shower just before your spray tan session.
- For best results, arrive with no makeup, deodorant, perfume or lotion on.
- Remove all jewelry.
- Dress in dark, loose fitting clothing including underwear, but no bra (if applicable).
- It is recommended to wear sandals so no tan lines are left on your feet.
- Avoid water after your spray tan. Try to avoid washing dishes for at least 4 hours after your tan. Avoid working out or getting sweaty. If it is raining the day of your spray tan session, carry a large umbrella with you.
- Do not apply lotion or perfume before showering.
- Wait 8 - 10 hours before showering.
- If you notice the color "bunching" up in certain areas before you shower, leave it alone as it is just the bronzer.
- When showering you will see color run off but don't worry as this is just the bronzer, it is not the actual tan.
- Once you shower pat your skin dry, do not rub.
- Apply lotion everyday. The more moisturized your skin is, the longer the tan will last.
- Do not use oil-based lotions. This will remove the tan more quickly.
- When exercising, be cautious about tight clothing as the tan will rub off more quickly. This will cause weird streaking where the tight bands are.
- Swimming and soaking in the a hot tub will also shorten the life of your tan.
- Spray tan will last 7 - 10 days. If you wish to maintain the same color over a longer period of time, it is important to book your next appointment when leaving to ensure the right time frame. It is also important to exfoliate completely to remove the previous tan.
If you have any questions or concerns about your tan, please contact us.